25 July 2008

Helllllllo blogspot I missed you andddddd I'm back! Ha haha okay I sound so lame talking to my blog. Anw I just realised this blog has been here for ages, like since Oct'06 (ok not exactly ages) and I abandoned it August last year for livejournal hee. Suddenly felt like uhhhh, a blog revival so here I am mwaha.
I miss the holidays although it was half boring, which I kinda like, I'm a bore :B Did nothing much other than the stayover &movies and Isababy is a pig ;p it's quite easy to get her moving tho'; just threaten to turn off the heater lol. And ohhhhh Dark Knight was awesomeeeeeee coolness :) Heath Ledger was great.

Fridays are desserts woohoo.
I still miss 4HM
and the clique and CCHMSJAB and ... basically my life in Sg haha.
I'm kinda sleepy but lazy t sleep :x

No comments: