28 August 2008

Feelin satisfied now 'cuz I had Romany tiramisu mmmmmmmmmm. I think that's my fave cake so far, teehee.

COLLEEN HUANG I RECEIVED YOUR POSTCARD!! :D Thankyou dear it does make me smile, especially after so long, I thought the postman ate it up or something aha. And oh yes there's Xueshen's mail and of course, mylove's!! Sorry I take damnnnnnnn long to reply (Xueshen knows best ^^).

Anw anw, happy belated bday to Guannnnnn! Don't think he reads but anw yay so glad he received my mail, gta thank Pork for the address :)

Rather screwed for English test tmr 'cuz I'm not prepared yet and still am online :B Idk why I feel like comin' online when it's not rly a good time to, but oh maybe that's the reason I felt like it in the first place hahaha whatever.

It's k, it's friday tmr ^^ love love love love love Fridays. Fridays are desserts. Might sound weird, but I'm excited bout the arrival of Fridays most of the time (ok not rly weird but yeah). Other than the Eng test part keke.

Take care yall, and to those with promos/prelims/blahhhh, gogogooooo yall can do it teehee :)

No comments: