"How bout we walk together" Ahhhhhh, Navid!!! I swear he's so sweet - the jellybeans sorting, omgggggzzxzx. Ok I sound like some crazy gushy love-sick teen or something. Oh wait, that was me in the writing section of today's (technically yesterday) English exam. It was soooo gushy I even laughed when I was writing the diary entries. And oh.
NO. MORE. ENGLISH. EXAMS.!!!!!!!
At least not year 12 TEE English. Woooooo~
O-kay I sound a lil' too high at the mo'. Chuck is so sweet, ahaha. Nate is (dk what t think of him at this point but it's not negative). And Dan is..... agh an ass at this point.
Heh, sorry, been deprived of GG and 90210 (for uh, slightly more than a week, lol). Two papers down, three t go. 18novvvv!
Ehhhhh, oooooooh, eeeeeeee, aaaaaaaaah.
Maybe if you, you, both of you, us, we could just take one hard look at what this one, two, whatever years have done t us we would see. See......... that we can't go on like this. It's taking its toll on everyone and sometimes I really, really want to say hey can we just stop this - if not for yourselves/ourselves, for me, because.. Just because.
We built it up, to watch it fall, like it meant nothing at all.
Nothing, nothing, nothing.
What about that big two-zero?
No comments:
Post a Comment