14 January 2009

懐かしい - Natsukashii

I got into UWA's Law/Comm.

But. I know it's my first preference, but. For some reason I wasn't like YAYYYYYYYY! or w/e and I'm thinking of changing course in second round offers. I don't mean I'm not glad at all 'cuz I am (I mean I did put it as my first preference right, I'm not that lame) but just... I think if I knew what I really wanted t do I'd be rly rly happy. Honestly I've always wondered how people hv these specific things they wanted t do. I wish I had something, then I'd hv the motivation t work hard instead of my pretty dumb ok-I-hv-t-do-well-cuz-idk-what-i-wna-do theory (lol) which isn't exactly motivating, 'cuz for some reason I feel if I rly wanted t do something, I'd be able t do rly rly well in it (sorry, ego huh). But yeah, it's a good course (I think?) and I'm happy I got in :) And it's not that I hv no interest in law/comm, plus it's pretty much what I'm good at (judging from my TEE, not sure bout next time tho haha). Bye psychology, if I rly love you I'll go to you, pardon my selfishness k I just don't want you t burden me next time sorry.

HAHA. I'm talking to a subject. Zomg.

I feel like Takemoto Yuuta. Haha. Speaking of him, Honey and Clover is so............... :(: really. And though I (what's that term we always used in Eng3A) ..... IDENTIFY! Yes, though I identify with him most, my fave character is....... Nomiya-san!! Ok he's like a v minor character, and he isn't rly good looking plus I think his ears are a lil mickeymouse-ish (lol) but I just like him. Yay Nomiya! :D The only character I don't rly like is that Morita Shinobu - so annoying - can't stand his mouth. HAHA. Ok just t clarify I don't don't rly like him 'cuz of his mouth (well at least not majorly). And yes I do realise that for this whole paragraph I'm actually really basically just talking to myself on my blog 'cuz I think no one that reads my blog watches Honey and Clover. Not YET.

Like Takemoto, even if I don't hv a destination in mind, I'll find a way :)

Ok I've taken heaps long t type this post (cuz I wander arnd doing other stuff and chatting w people) and in this time I've made up my mind t accept the Law/Comm offer yay. I've prolly decided on it agessss ago just that I've always had doubts (maybe I'll keep having them). Srsly I think I'm repeating what I said in the second paragraph, must be the result of not blogging properly and stuff. BUT then again it feels different. Ok w/e I shld try t speak in more concise manners. Lol.

#

Dear 3rdgranduncle I know you'd be so proud of me, I wish I could call you and tell you - make you happy and maybe laugh bout my notsogood results in sec4 which you came to the parent-teacher-session with me for. Not just 'cuz you were my legal guardian when my parents weren't around but 'cuz you loved me, I know that. You've always doted on me the most - it's not hard to remember how you took me t the doctor when I was sick and no one else was around, how you took me out and bought whatever I wanted for me when I was rly young, how you took me home after primary schl, how you cooked those nice warm meals, how you'd sit in your chair and watch the tv, how you came over t our place so very often and play cards with grandma and the other granduncles, how you'd insist on giving me money even if you didn't win that day. But since the day you had the fall at my door it got rly rly hard on you.. It wasn't just a fall. And I didn't even see you for the last time before I left. And last March, I should have went back to see you, I should have. But I didn't. I'm sorry. I could have been so much better, could have been. Though you never blamed me for anything, I still am sorry. That's all I wanted to say. I know you'd be proud of me, I know.

Love always, Jo.

No comments: