10 June 2009

Dreamin' of Revelry

Less than 24 hours to freedom from exams! And thankfully I'm not feeling sick anymore other than that weird (only slight now) pain at the back of my (?). (?) 'cuz I'm not exactly sure where that is - it felt like my teeth was biting my tongue earlier, now it feels like my teeth bites the underneath of my tongue? Wth I know. At least it's nearly gone now.

I should rly be doin' my notes for CrimLaw exam. Right now. All I've done is parties to offences and 3quarters of homicide. Ahhhhh T_T And I've not done a.n.y. questions.

As a very common uni student I shall comment: I am gna be more organised and procrastinate less come next semester!

But before that (and after 4.15pm tmr), partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D :D :D

(Or since I am typically me, BUM AROUND AND ROTTTTTTT!) Yum.

No comments: