"BIN YOU!"
Hahahahaha. What a day yesterday was, right Yv? Good in more ways than not, don't you reckon? :) I'm still kindaaaaa laughing at it 'tho. How can we get so freaky? Freaky as in similar-freaky. Owellz let's not try to hide things anymore 'cuz we're obviously not really good at it. HAHA. Love you, yknw :)
Now I just have to find that switch.
If there were one. Ha-ha.
I wish I were less of a slacker. The only work I did since Friday = one accounting question. Damn. And my room is still a massive mess. I think I made it messier when I tried t pack, 'cuz I kinda gave up halfway. Hahahahaha. Better do some packing again later, :/
As you can prolly tell by now, I'm sucha no-lifer.
Although sometimes I wish life didn't have to contain so many changes, I do recognize the fact that they aren't necessarily good/bad depending on how you look at it. And they can't be avoided - afterall, nothing is permanent except change, aye? At least in those transition states everyday, I know I'm not lonely, even when I'm alone (and when I say this I do not deny my negativity at times, a lot of times, just that there is this certain awareness. Mm something along those lines). Friendship/love won't just go away :)
Feel kinda cliche/cheesy after that paragraph but w/e! Hahaha.
And ohhhhh SarahJaner kcspidey my saviour thanks so much for Friday! I still feel so.... embarassed! Ahhhhh hahahahaha. See you tomozzzz ^^
PS: Fairychongmingli I'm sooooooo spying on you, lol. Hope you're alright :)
PPS: I love mylove Perngggggbooboo :D
21 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment