1 November 2008

So this is it.

The fact that we've graduated from the college is kinda kicking in now. Part of me feels relieved, but there's this strong sense of reluctance, which is pretty weird. This year, it doesn't just feel like a year. Coming to school with not one friend, I must say 'look how different things are now. I can still remember how I was suchhhh a loner on the first day of school ha haha. And then I found friends (thankfully) and honestly, I didn't rly think we'd become such good friends like now at the beginning.

I feel like having one of those typical school days again - catching the early bus w Janer and spending ten mins in the toilet waiting for the library t be open and GTPS hearing us from outside and being as disturb as usual, going t classes, spending more time talking t Yv in chem class than doing work (lol oopz sorry Yv), slackin' during free periods, sittin' on those benches during recess for some sun, lunch @ the ref with everyone, cam-whoring, being superslack in Gary's math class with GTPS, catching buses after schl and missing some of them by inches thus making me w8 for the next one in the cold for like half an hour (aghhhhhh).

So. We were kinda finding reasons not to leave so soon after Valedictory and all yesterday 'cuz once we leave, (quote Thanh) "it's really the end". Haha. Thanh's speech was awesome btw :)

O-kay I think I'm talking as if it's the end of the year or something alr lol. There's still the exams (ohhhhhno) and the much anticipated s.u.m.m.e.r.! Pity nearly everyone's gna be leavin' so soon but owellz.. I guess it's not the time t think 'bout all these now. It's time t studyyyyyy! TEE in a few days omgz. Why am I still so slack.

Need t rid myself of all these annoying, annoying, annoying (enough emphasis?) distractions. Why's that so hard? I'm always soooo close t it, and end up gettin' pulled back t where I started. Well not exactly the starting point, somewhere in the middle maybe. And my mind just can't get around this... confusion, or whatever you call it.

Waiting for pictures from everyone's cams heh heh.

No comments: