HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVIN MOK MOK MOKITY MOK! :D
You prolly don't read my blog alr so I shall scold you. You're such an ass I couldn't get thru your phone, and you take damn long t reply me on MSN too. Hmph. But hao-hao I still love you v much so you better come here for hols soon (with the clique, you're supposed t pay for everything rmb?) Tanjoubi omedetou! ^^
#
I am suchhhhha bum. All I've been doin' so far is rot at home. Which I actually like doing. Hahaha. K I hv t start clearing up my messy place, waha. Other than rottin', we went t Freo on... Saturday? Yeah I think it was Saturday, I'm like losing track of the day/date alr since there's no schl and everyday's the same keke.
I wna watch Spring Story, Binbo Danshi, Gokusen, Hana Kimi, ... and many many more!!
(here's my super nice desktop bg :D)

No comments:
Post a Comment