3 December 2008

Sayonara.

I want a Hanazawa Rui.

(Oh no it's k he's my boyf alr)

He is so.... melt-ish! That's the best term t describe, rly! Jotan is very very very obsessed. Yup this is what I've been doin the past few days, watching Hana Yori Dango (thanks Mark!) and bein' obsessed with Rui (Oguri Shun). Finished both seasons and even the movie waha. The movie was... not too bad I guess haha. Just didn't feel like ... dk what.

His eyes are rly.......

& not that he isn't supercute all the time but when he does the hoody thing, v cuteeeee!

Btw sorry in advance when I get too annoying with my Rui-obsession, I tend t go on and on and on when I get obsessed HAHA. Am I rightttttt, someone anyone? (In case no one answers I'll help myself first and say yes) K, I'm rly lame.

(And sorry Lynn he grates apples for me but I'll get him t spare you some. Plus with 'Lynn' he can't go like Jo~sephine! HAHA.)

I guess... I'm still me afterall. Always good t know that. Thankyou Nanatay for helping me realise it too, heh :)

Oh I had so much more t say...
さよならだけが人生だ.

No comments: