26 December 2008

kurisumasu! :)

TANJOUBI OMEDETOU t my husband! :D :D :D Omg I'm like some obsessed fangirl. Ohwait I think I am HAHA. Sarah likes this pic cuz he looks "pale" lol. SARAH LIKES PALE AS*ES! ^^v HAHA ;p

Happy bday TYY too :)

And happy boxing day/ merry belated xmas lol. City shopping tday was crazy (HAHAHA Gordon you missed it ;p). But owellz the crowd/queue was so bad me &mum couldn't rly be bothered t look at much so we just walked around randomly. And I'm so prouda myself after Xmas eve, the turkey and the potatoes and the ham! :D :D :D Arigatou t those who helpedddd! Esp Sarah who cleared up the massive mess I made 'cuz of the turkey stuffing zomg. Luckily the turk turned out nice and fat :D

And ChangGeun (or Gyun or however you spell) KO-ed so early! Even me and Yv lasted longer! Till like 5. Damn funny (and a lil embarassing), how we were when we were high (not drunk k!). And Yv, the brownie in the trifle!! ;p Omgzxz funny-ness. This is prolly my only proper Xmas since.............. dk how many years ago!


My xmas tree :D The pic's kinda blur heh. Thankyou Sarah for helping me decorate it ^^

Woo, it's been quite a xmas this year. Domo arigatou for all the wishes, cards and gifts etc etc etc. Much love! :)

AND I missed out on another HM gathering! Damn jealous laaaaaaa. Miss yall. And MYLOVE ILY you're damn sweet :D :D :D

But ohhhh all the fattening Xmas goodies wahaha. On top of that my dear toe is injured so I can't rly exercise T_T I'm gna get fatter and fatter till no one recognizes me omgz. And btw, less than a year t go before I can go back t Sg! LESS THAN A YEAR.

No comments: