1 January 2009

Tajomaru!!!

Akemashite o.me.de.tou.! :D

Right now I can hear plenty of bangbangbangz and 'ahhhhhhhhhhhh!'s while I'm doin' nth much at home, spent the whole day facing the tv/computer. Ohoho. Tho it's new year's eve/ new year's, it isn't thaaaaaat bad t spend the day not doin' anything happening, I guess. Doin nth is afterall, one of my fave things t do! (Ok I sound overly happy of the not-doin'-anything --- it's not so awesome, esp when I think of how I spent new year's last year, but still pretty fine Idk why ok weird)

I hope I don't turn this into a superly long post, shall try t keep all short and sweet, heh.

Like last new year's, I wish I were celebrating with the clique or just hangin', doing nothing in particular. Hellohiyo any of you reading, I love and miss yall, very, very much. Always :)

And it's not just the clique I miss! Whoever is dear, you'll know you are (so spare me from typing all out k).

Friends from Auz (here or not now), thank you for the 2008 :) Ok the grammar or w/e sounds weird here (as does the rest of my post and posts lol). Dk how 2008 wld've been without yall! I miss Tuart life, heh.

Anywayz, half of why I wna keep this post short is 'cuz.......... I'M GNA CALL MYLOVE WHO'S W THE CLIQUE AT LJW'S HSE IN LIKE, NINE MINS!!! <3 <3 <3

The other half, you'll know if you know, lala.

JA!

No comments: